Tuesday, November 1, 2016

How I Joined Vantage International





As I have mentioned from my previous post, it’s been 2 .5 years since I resigned from my job because I have to take care of my 3 yrs old son.  He is now 5 years old. And my mother stays with us therefore, I decided to start my small business.  I am currently selling affordable appliances, which you can find in my fb page happy things  and in my previous post.  The business is doing well as a source of extra income only.  I only offer few appliances, so  I started looking for other items to be sold to increase my earnings.
 

One day, my niece texted me and asked if I wanted to do a business by selling Kamiseta brands. Her offer was timing because I am really looking for other items to sell. She came to our house together with her other cousins and  friend.  Her friend presented to me the business.  I was amazed because the products are not only Kamiseta but also, M&Co. and Concorso. The company is Vantage International.  It is the marketing arm of four prestigious brands (Kamiseta, M&Co, Concorso and Vanilla Cupcakes).  I like the products of Vantage International. But, honestly at first I am hesitant to do the business because it is a direct selling/ MLM business.  I have nothing against MLM (Multi Level Marketing/Networking).  In fact, I like its concept and the power of law of leveraging.  I have attended various MLM businesses because I am always been invited by my niece but I never joined for some reasons.  From that, I had learned the beauty of MLM/Networking business. I once joined direct selling/networking business way back 2003 because I believed in the networking concept. 

I joined Vantage International because I also wanted to help my niece.  At first, I don’t know how can I help her with Vantage. I was just thinking that maybe by joining I can somehow, uplift her. I have doubts and fear in joining Vantage International, but, all of my doubts vanished because I attended the seminar together with my husband.  I was overwhelmed on how the team welcomed us even though I am not yet a member.  And what amazed me most is that Vantage International’s owner, Mr. Gunn Roque III was there.  I was introduced personally to him by the person who invited me in the seminar.  The owner was so humble that you can even have a picture with him.  I had attended 3 networking businesses seminars before, but Vantage International is the 1st company where I met personally the owner and have a picture with him. The owner of Vantage International is also the owner of Kamiseta, M&Co. Concorso, Vanilla Cupcakes and Transworld. The seminar, the talks and testimonials inspired me that’s why after that, I joined Vantage International and willing to do the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment