Friday, August 21, 2009

The Business-Minded Me continued

As I've mentioned last time, at young age I am indeed a business minded person. I started selling some candies in our house. But of course since I was very young that time. It did not grow. It is somewhat like a play to me that has an ending. And of course I need to concentrate on my studies. I need to maintain my good grades .

So I reached high school. And because I came from a somewhat below average family, I always wanted to help my family with our financial needs. So I started selling stationery. But, I really can't do business that time because my focus is on my studies. I'm a scholar therefore I need to maintain my grades. Having my parents not to pay for my tuition fee is a great help for them so I studied hard and focused to maintain the scholarship. I forget about looking for business this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment