Friday, August 28, 2009

Other Businesses I've Tried

On my last post, I've mentioned about college's years business. When I finished my studies and started working I stopped doing small business. But, when I get married I then again started thinking of increasing my income. I tried other businesses like direct selling of cosmetics, shoes, t-shirts, bags and other things. I only offered the goods to my office mates, friends and relatives. I earned also, though not that big. I also tried networking business where I invested almost 10k pesos. But it wasn't successful.


Then again I searched for another business that I don't need to invest big money. So I found this direct selling and the at the same time MLM (multi level marketing) business of green tea. My only investment was 400+ pesos in exchange of 1 pack of the product. Because the product is very good, I was able to sell it and earned 20k+ pesos in 6 months. But, the business did not continue for long because I was not able to concentrate on selling it since I am working. Last year when I decided to search for the company's website, it was already for sale. I believe the company now was closed because lots and lots of cheaper, ready to drink and delicious green teas are now out in the market.


I am now in search for another business.

No comments:

Post a Comment