Saturday, October 6, 2012

My online earnings






  Two years ago, I registered in clixsense. But because I was busy, I did not able to continue clicking ads. Therefore my account was closed.  Your account in clixsense will be deactivated with a dormancy of 90 days. My earnings were lost because of my account's dormancy.  Therefore, my advise is if you still want to continue earning thru clixsense, visit your account once in 90 days.  Below is the message I received before:

"To keep your ClixSense account active, please login at least once every 90 days or your account will be auto-closed due to inactivity."

So my account was closed because I thought I will never continue my clixsense because I'm working and I'm busy.  But,  lately I feel tired with my work and I wanted to look for a work from home job.  So I end up re-activating my account in clixsense.  I read about how big some are earning from clixsense.  I still don't know how they do it.  I will try to discover and learn how they did it.  

For the meantime,  I will just try to earn by clicking ads with my clixsense account.  And not only with my clixsense.  I also reactivated my accounts in neobux and donkeymails.  Good thing in donkeymails is that my account here did not closed. My earnings were still there.

By the way, registrations for all of these are free.  It's your option to upgrade, but you can start earning with free registration.


DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout





No comments:

Post a Comment